Dosimetry Review Course
Live course students enjoy:
- 2 days of intense lecture and review
- A Binder with over 200 pages of study material
- The opportunity to interact directly with the instructor*
Virtual students enjoy
- Unlimited access to over 7 hours of lectures in 12 modules
- Over 12.5 combined hours of study buddy problems and recorded question/ answer sessions
- Test taking tips from our password protected, mobile phone friendly, viewing platform
We guarantee our full support and access until you pass your exam.
Thank you for researching our Dosimetry board review course. We hope to see you at our next review session! If you have any questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 574.232.2305 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Live course instructors vary. For a complete list of arc faculty, click here.
ARC Dosimetry Review Course Outline
This outline is compatible with the 2 Day Onsite Intensive and Virtual Review courses.
- Radiation Basics Section
- Photon Interactions Section
- Radiation Generating Devices / Radiation Equipment Section
- Dosimetry Calculation Factors Section
- Clinical Considerations Section
- Specialty Procedures Section
- Electrons Section
- Imaging & Treatment Planning Section
- Brachytherapy Section
- Radiation Biology Section
- Radiation Safety and Equipment QA/QC Section
Live Course Information
Live courses are held in South Bend, IN or Las Vegas, NV. Registration and Breakfast begin at 8:00 Local Time Saturday morning with classes beginning at 8:30 local time and ending around 5:00 PM. Breakfast and lunch are provided on both days of a 2-day course.
After Registration for a live course, students will be sent a confirmation e-mail with more course details and information on local hotels and airports.
Bundled Live and Virtual Review Course -COST: $1,495
***NEW DATES ON SCHEDULE***
Schedule of Live Courses **Due to COVID 19, these will be held Virtually
|January 8-9, 2022||Saturday – Sunday||*LIVE* VIRTUAL COURSE|
|July 2022 – Dates TBA||Saturday – Sunday||*LIVE* VIRTUAL COURSE|
|August 2022 – Dates TBA||Saturday – Sunday||*LIVE* VIRTUAL COURSE|
2022 Test Dates
September 15-17, 2022